HDT Business Partner Grant Reimbursement Program
In order to expedite processing of your grant submission, read the HDT Grant Reimbursement Program overview BEFORE you submit your application.
Partner Businesses requesting reimbursement for tents they have purchased, or plan to purchase, should read the Davis Fire Department Tent Requirements. Any tents not meeting these requirements are ineligible for reimbursement.
- Up to $250,000 in initial funding is available to reimburse HDT Business Partners
- Grant awards are capped at $5,000
- Grant funds may only be used to reimburse for eligible purchases and/or services related to public health improvements that reduce or prevent exposure to COVID-19
- Grants will be considered for expenses incurred on or after November 1, 2020
- Businesses may submit a grant reimbursement application for items or services they have or will be purchasing
- Reimbursement will not occur until acceptable proof of purchase has been received
- Participants must be an HDT Business Partner in full compliance with the HDT Partners program requirements
- The grant must be used to improve COVID-19 related health and safety of customers and employees consistent with applicable public health requirements and/or guidance
- Grant reimbursements that benefit the greatest number of customers and/or employees will receive priority
Examples of Eligible Items/Services
- Purchase of items/improvements that promote safe business operation consistent with applicable public health requirements and/or guidance (e.g. outdoor heaters, tents or rain covers, disinfectant/cleaning supplies, etc.)
- Purchase of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) not otherwise available through the program to protect employee and customer health and support efforts to sanitize the business environment (e.g. gloves, goggles, face masks, etc.)
- Purchase of professional services to support safe business operation (e.g. services to design, construct, and/or install an approved/permitted COVID safety improvement; cleaning service to disinfect work environment, etc.
Examples of Ineligible Items/Services
- Lost revenue
- Legal settlements
- Rent or lease payments
- Claims covered by insurance
- Reimbursement to donors for donated items or service
- Employee wages, benefits, or other related payments