The Washington Unified School District (WUSD) is partnering with Healthy Yolo Together to offer free, saliva-based testing to students and staff. Getting tested regularly, along with following school mask guidelines, helps to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to keep our students, staff, families, and community safe. That way, we can keep learning and having fun together.
When & Where:
WUSD students and staff can get tested at the following locations:
8 am – 3:30 pm
- Bridgeway Island Elementary School: Tuesday and Friday
- Elkhorn Village Elementary School: Friday
- Riverbank Elementary School: Tuesday
- Southport Elementary School: Thursday
- Stonegate Elementary School: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Westfield Village Elementary School: Thursday
- Westmore Oaks Elementary School: Monday
- River City High School: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 3:30 pm
- Bryte Career and College Training: Wednesday, 8 – 11 am
Community members can get tested at the WUSD District Office
930 Westacre Road
West Sacramento, CA 95691
Friday: 11:15 am – 6:30 pm
Register for testing
|Washington students, click Register and use the following agency code:||davis|
|Washington staff and faculty, click Register and use the following agency code:||Washington|
Already Registered?SIgn In
To schedule testing or view results.
Reach out to Salvador Lopez if you have any questions—and thank you for doing your part to keep our community safe.