It is important to get tested – even if you are fully vaccinated. Delta is a highly contagious COVID-19 variant. It is especially important to get tested if you are not vaccinated, have symptoms, or if you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
How Testing Registration Works:
PLEASE READ before registering:
- Anyone in Yolo County can sign-up and schedule/or walk-in for a free COVID-19 test through Healthy Davis Together.
- Community testing sites are listed below with hours of operation.
- Community members should use the agency code “davis” (small “d”) when registering.
- Healthy Davis/Yolo Together is partnering with school districts in Yolo County to provide free COVID-19 testing to students, faculty and staff.
- Visit the Schools Testing link below for the locations, days and times for school testing by district.
- Special school registration codes are listed below. Select the appropriate one from the drop-down menu on the registration tool on this page.
- UC Davis students and employees can test at any of the Healthy Davis Together locations.
If you are associated with a school district please use the designated registration code:
- Washington students, use code davis
- Washington staff and faculty, use code WASHINGTON
- Davis Joint Unified School District (DJUSD) students, use code DJUSD
- Woodland students and staff, use code WJUSD
- Winters students and staff, use code WINTERSJUSD
Register for Testing
Already Registered?Sign In
To schedule testing or view results.
- For clinical questions and general information, please contact (530) 754-TEST (8378). Representatives will be available to answer clinical questions every day from 9 am to 5 pm and provide general information Monday–Friday from 9 am to 5 pm
- For questions about technical support for account access, please call our technical support line at (530) 754-8382 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send clinical questions or questions regarding the status of your tests to this email address.
Expect results within 1-2 days.
UPDATE: We have a new COVID-19 testing site in Davis – HDT at Research Park. Healthy Davis Together has also adjusted days and hours of operation at other testing sites to better meet community needs. Details below.
HDT at Research Park (NEW)
1632 Da Vinci Ct, Davis, CA 95618
Open 7 days a week: 8 am–5:30 pm
Closed for lunch: 11:15 am–12 pm
Saliva-based testing for people with and without symptoms.
Rapid testing for people with symptoms or exposure to COVID-19.
Farm House at The Cannery
1550 Cannery Avenue, Davis, CA 95616
Monday–Friday: 7:30 am–3:00 pm
Closed for lunch: 11:15–12:00 pm
Saliva-based testing for people with no symptoms and no exposure to COVID-19. Appointments preferred.
(Testing site is north of the barn; free parking)
Veterans Memorial Center – Club Room
203 E 14th Street, Davis, CA 95626
Monday–Friday: 8:30 am–4:30 pm
Closed for lunch: 11:30 am–12:45 pm
Saliva-based testing for people with and without symptoms and exposure to COVID-19.
(Free parking available)
UC Davis Activities and Recreation Center (The ARC)
760 Orchard Rd, Davis, CA 95616
Open 7 days a week: 8 am–5 pm
Extended hours on Wednesday: 6 am–6 pm
Closed for lunch: 12 pm–12:45 pm
Saliva-based testing for people with no symptoms and no exposure to COVID-19.
(Free parking for up to 30 minutes in Lot 25)
Healthy Davis Together has partnered with Yolo County to offer free, saliva-based COVID-19 testing at the following locations and times. Results within 1-2 days.
Esparto Elementary School
17120 Omega St
Esparto, CA 95627
Monday and Wednesday: 11 am–1:45 pm and 2:45–6:15 pm
Washington Unified School District Office
930 Westacre Road
West Sacramento, CA 95691
Friday: 3:30–6 pm
Winters High School
101 Grant Ave
Winters, CA 95694
Tuesday and Thursday: 11 am–6:15 pm
Closed for lunch: 1:45 pm–2:45 pm
Norton Hall – Hansen
70 Cottonwood St.
Woodland, CA 95695
Monday–Friday: 8:30 am–4:30 pm
Closed for lunch: 12:15 pm–1:30 pm
Science and Technology Academy
9544 Mill St
Knights Landing, CA 95645
Monday–Friday: 4–7 pm
Healthy Davis Together encourages everyone to remain vigilant and follow local guidance to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and all its variants, including:
Wearing a mask/face covering
Keeping a physical distance
Practicing good hand hygiene
Getting tested for COVID-19
Avoiding large crowds, opt for outdoors
Staying home if you feel sick