Weekly testing, even after vaccination, in addition to wearing masks and physical distancing, will help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community, until enough people have been vaccinated to stop the spread of the virus.
How it Works
Free testing is available seven days a week by appointment– walk ins are welcome too!
PLEASE READ before registering for testing with Healthy Davis Together:
- For individuals living or working in Davis and your household, please register and schedule an appointment through Healthy Davis Together. Household includes anyone who lives with you – family members or others.
- All agriculture/farm workers in Yolo County can sign-up and schedule free COVID-19 tests through Healthy Davis Together.
- If you are 12 years of age or older, you are eligible to get vaccinated for COVID-19. You will need to fill out this consent form to get vaccinated by Healthy Davis Together.
- Davis Joint Unified School District (DJUSD) students can register for testing—please use the agency code: DJUSD instead of “davis.”
- UC Davis students and employees should get tested on campus
Register for Testing
When prompted for agency code, use: davis
For DJUSD students, for the agency code, use: DJUSD
Already Registered?Sign In
To schedule testing or view results.
- For clinical questions and general information, please contact (530) 754-TEST (8378). Representatives will be available to answer clinical questions every day from 9 am to 5 pm and provide general information Monday–Friday from 9 am to 5 pm
- For questions about technical support for account access, please call our technical support line at (530) 754-8382 or email email@example.com. Please do not send clinical questions or questions regarding the status of your tests to this email address.
Expect results within 1-2 days.
Anyone who lives or works in Davis and their household – family members or others, first responders in Yolo County and agriculture and farm workers. UC Davis students who live on and off-campus, faculty and UC Davis employees should get tested on campus at UC Davis.
Please review information about the testing process and what to expect during your visit.
"It Takes Everyone" with Mayor Gloria Partida
Preventing the spread of COVID-19 is everyone’s job—and that means anyone who lives or works in Davis should get tested weekly, even after vaccination. It’s quick, painless, and free.
Community testing is available at four community sites. Special holiday hours may apply. Free parking is available at all locations.
523 Mrak Hall Drive, Davis, CA, 95616
Open 7 days a week 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Closed for lunch: 11:15 AM – 12:00 PM
Davis Senior Center
646 A Street, Davis, CA, 95616
Monday 7:00 AM – 2:15 PM
Tuesday – Friday 8:30 AM – 4:15 PM
Closed for lunch: 11:15 AM – 12:30 PM
Marguerite Montgomery Elementary School
1441 Danbury St, Davis, CA 95618
Monday – Friday 10:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Closed for lunch: 1:00 p.m. – 2:15 p.m.
Veterans Memorial Center
203 East 14th Street Davis, CA, 95616
Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 4:15 PM
Closed for lunch: 12:15 PM – 1:30 PM
Davis Senior High School (NEW)
315 West 14th Street, Davis, CA 95616
Monday–Friday: 8 am–4:15 pm
Closed for lunch: 12:45–1:30 pm
Opens June 21
Frances Ellen Watkins Harper Junior High (NEW)
4000 East Covell Boulevard, Davis, CA 95618
Monday–Friday: 8:30 am–4:15 pm
Closed for lunch: 12:15–1:30 pm
Opens June 21
Ralph Waldo Emerson Junior High (NEW)2121 Calaveras Avenue, Davis, CA 95616
Monday–Friday: 7 am–2:15 pm
Closed for lunch: 11:15 am–12:30 pm
Opens June 21
Find Testing Sites Here
Healthy Davis Together takes a holistic approach to slowing the spread of COVID-19. We use real-time data from testing, contact tracing, and environmental monitoring to inform decisions on how to prevent the spread of COVID-19, support vaccine distribution, and keep community members and students safe and healthy.